Students who plan to transfer to a four-year university will clearly understand the correct general education plan they need to follow and will know how to access transfer counseling and access to visiting University Representatives.
The Oxnard College University Transfer Center offers multiple pathways that will prepare students to be transfer ready and assist every step of the way in the transfer process. Students will be able to identify their transfer pathway and access resources and support services to transfer to a four-year college or university of their choice.
The University Transfer Center is committed to helping make your transfer goal a reality, and is located in the Administration Building in AA 113. For more information please call the University Transfer Center at (805) 678-5837.
Services provided by the University Transfer Center include the following:
- One-on-one (in-person/virtual)Transfer counseling and planning appointments
- External Transcript evaluation
- Drop-in virtual live transfer assistance (Monday-Wednesday)
- Transfer Application Bootcamp
- CSU GE-Breadth and IGETC Certification
- Transfer planning workshops
- Scheduled visits by university admission and recruitment counselors
- On the spot admission events
- CSU and UC application workshops
- Field trips to university campuses
- Collection of college catalogs, transfer guides, articulation information and agreements, applications to four year colleges and universities, and related transfer information
- University Transfer Day
- Transfer Recognition Day
- Student use computers
- Transitional Workshops
- Transfer Thursday drop in (in-person) assistance