|ART V11A||Color and Design: Two-Dimensional Design||3|
|ART V12A||Drawing and Composition I||3|
|ART V19||Three-Dimensional Design||3|
|ART V25A||Beginning Sculpture I||3|
|ART V50A||Handbuilding Ceramics I||3|
|ART V51A||Beginning Ceramics I||3|
|ART V51B||Beginning Ceramics II||3|
|ART V52A||Ceramic Design I||3|
|ART V52B||Ceramic Design II||3|
|ART V53A||Ceramic Glaze Theory I||3|
|Required Additional Courses|
|Select one of the following:||3|
|Introduction to the History of Western Art I|
|Introduction to the History of Western Art II|
|Introduction to Non-Western Art|
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic drawing skills, color manipulation, and design principles in areas of emphasis.
- Demonstrate three-dimensional techniques in creating objects in selected areas of emphasis.
- Demonstrates the proper use of the camera and the basic techniques of analog and digital photography in selected areas of emphasis.
- Critically evaluate digital media and graphic communication design and production techniques and their use in selected areas of emphasis.
- Analyze works of art in terms of their historical contexts and social and cultural values.
- Analyze works of film and media, create and edit works of film including narrative and editorial.