- THA V02A - Acting I 3 units
- THA V03A - Voice and Articulation I - 3 units
- THA V13A - Rehearsal and Performance I - 1 unit
REQUIRED ADDITIONAL COURSES:
Select four to five (4 - 5) units from the following courses with an emphasis on acting:
- THA V02B - Acting II - 3 units
- THA V13B - Rehearsal and Performance II - 1 unit
- THA V13C - Rehearsal and Performance III - 2 units
- THA V14 - Movement for the Stage - 2 units
- THA V02A, THA V03A & THA V13A - 7 hours
- THA V02B & THA V13B or THA V13C or THA V14 - 4 to 5 hours
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Express themselves creatively through the introductory application of the theatrical skills of acting.
- Utilize time-management and feedback skills to new and varied situations in rehearsal and performance.
- Recognize a problem, and devise and implement a plan of action during rehearsals.
- Synthesize feedback to improve performance as cast member.