Enrollment Fee Refund Policy
- Student must drop classes by the credit refund deadline as stated in the Academic/Registration Calendar to qualify for a credit or refund of enrollment fees.
- Application for refunds must be made to the Student Business Office after the class(es) have been dropped.
- Credits/refunds will NOT be authorized for drops or withdrawals occurring after the deadline date.
- Refund checks will be mailed by the Ventura County Community College District Office after the Refund Request Form is received and processed at the Student Business Office.
- Enrollment fee refunds are subject, once a semester, to the withholding of a $10 Administrative Fee.
The following schedule of refunds will be in effect for students who drop a class(es) or withdraw from the college:
Full-semester Length Classes
- In first and second week 100% enrollment fee refund
Short-term Classes and Summer Session
- Withdraw within 10% of class sessions 100% enrollment fee refund
No refunds are authorized thereafter.
Other (Non-Enrollment) Fee Refund Policy
Audit Fees: are not refundable.
Health Center Fee: is only refunded if all classes are dropped for the semester/session by the stated deadline, regardless of the residency status of the student.
Instructional Materials Fees: are refunded in full when a class requiring the fees is dropped by the stated deadline.
Non-mandatory Fees: are refunded in full when requested by the stated deadline.
Parking Fee: to qualify for a refund of parking fees, return the original parking permit to the Student Business Office by the deadline.
Student Center Fee: refunds may include a pro-rated refund of the Student Center fee. Depending on enrollment in prior semesters for the academic year, a student may be entitled to a full refund of the Student Center fee when all classes are dropped.