MyVCCCD Online Services
My.VCCCD.edu is the portal to online services, providing college and district information for current students. New applicants and reapplying returning students will be provided a link to the portal setup in their welcome email from the college.
MyVCCCD provides access to the following online services and features:
- Registration status, appointments, and calendars;
- Registration, add and drop classes;
- Financial Aid: Track and manage awards;
- Apply for the VC Foundation Scholarships (VC only).
- Pay fees, purchase parking permits, and VC Student Photo ID cards.
- Purchase parking permits (can only be done online!!).
- Sign up for payment plan (can only be done online!!).
- Check progress toward a degree, certificate or transfer requirements using DegreeWorks.
- Access online classes.
- View/Print unofficial transcript.
- Request official transcripts.
- View/Print class schedule.
- Print official enrollment verification.
- Search for classes using the registration "shopping cart" or the “searchable” schedule of classes (find drop deadlines, prerequisites, etc.).
- Update personal information (address, phone, emergency contact numbers, major, program of study, educational goal)
- Change portal password.
- Many of these services are also available through the MyVCCCD mobile app for iOS or Android.