The Oxnard Male Educational Goal Achievement (OMEGA) Initiative is one of the focuses of the Oxnard College Student Equity Plan (SEP). An area of need identified by the SEP is success rates of male students in Basic Skills level courses. The OMEGA Initiative hopes to improve male student success rates through intensive, directed, and, in some cases, mandatory academic and personal support services.
- Free Print cards for printing and copies at the library
- Assistance with school supplies
- Tutors dedicated for your specific courses
- Academic advising, planning & scheduling assistance
- Several social activities and events exclusive to OMEGA participants
- Field Trips
- Skill building and personal development workshops
- & More...