Transcript Requirements

Transcript Requirements

All new, continuing and returning students are encouraged to submit official transcripts from all high schools, colleges and universities attended. Exception: Students do not need to submit transcripts from Moorpark and Oxnard Colleges.

The transcripts should be directed to:

Ventura College Admissions and Records Office
4667 Telegraph Rd.
Ventura, CA 93003.

Students are encouraged to have their transcripts sent to Ventura College before enrolling for their first semester, to prevent delays in processing their registration.

All transcripts submitted to Ventura College become the property of the college and copies cannot be forwarded elsewhere or released to the student. These transfer records may be used by authorized college personnel only.

Official transcripts are required for degree and/or certificate applications even if the courses are not being used to satisfy any requirements. Special programs with specific requirements such as nursing, athletics, and financial aid may require a student to submit all high school and college transcripts to verify eligibility.

The college is not required to keep external transcripts. Therefore, students should be aware that records are periodically purged and external transcripts are destroyed.