|THA V05A||Stagecraft I||3|
|THA V06A||Make-Up I||3|
|THA V06B||Makeup II||3|
|Required Additional Courses|
|Select one of the following with an emphasis on make-up crew:||3|
|Technical Theatre in Production I|
|Technical Theatre in Production II|
|Directed Studies in Theatre Arts|
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Express themselves creatively through application of the theatrical skills of acting, directing, design, technical production, stagecraft, costume craft, or make-up through collaboration as a member of a team to perform the work of others or to create an original work.
- Utilize time-management and feedback skills to new and varied situations to complete a task.
- Recognize a problem, and devise and implement a plan of action.
- Collaborate as an effective member of a team to perform the work of others or to create original work.
- Apply learned knowledge and skills to new and varied situations.
- Synthesize feedback to improve performance as cast or crew member.