Ventura College will be a beacon of learning - a source of inspiration and guidance - for our students and community.
Ventura College places students at the center of their learning experience, supporting them in achieving their personal, academic, and career goals in an anti-racist, liberating, and inclusive environment. The College is an open access educational institution that supports our diverse community helping them transform their own lives by offering degrees, certificates, transfer, and workforce preparation opportunities.
At Ventura College we believe that students come first and all else follows. We strive to create a campus environment that fosters collaboration, communication, and mutual respect. We are committed to these Guiding Principles in all that we do:
- Embrace the strength of diversity
- Listen with intensity and compassion
- Communicate with integrity and patience
- Design student-centered solutions
- Spark self-confidence and a sense of discovery
- Pursue our vision and goals with passion