Welcome to the VCCCD Catalog!
View the 2022-2023 College Catalogs
Ventura County Community College District (VCCCD), believes that higher education should be available to everyone and we support a diverse community that includes people with disabilities. In this spirit and in alignment with the California Community Colleges, we are committed to accessibility for all students, faculty, staff, and our community.
VCCCD is fully committed to making information and communication technology, instructional technology, and student, employee, and community communications accessible. VCCCD views accessibility of such material as foundational to our mission and consistent to the Board of Trustees Strategic Goals. As such, the VCCCD Board of Trustees established policy to affirm accessibility expectations.
In the event you find an accessibility issue within using the online catalog, please contact your college's DSP&S Office:
Moorpark College - ACCESS (Accessibility Coordination Center and Educational Support Services)
Address: 7075 Campus Road, Moorpark, CA 93021
Phone: (805) 378-1461
Web: MC ACCESS Homepage
Oxnard College - EAC (Educational Assistance Center)
Address: 4000 South Rose Avenue, Oxnard, CA 93033
Phone: (805) 678-5830
Web: OC EAC Homepage
Ventura College - EAC (Educational Assistance Center)
Address: 4667 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA 93003
Phone: (805) 289-6300
Web: VC EAC Homepage
District Board of Trustees
- Joshua Chancer, Area 1
- Dianne B. McKay, Area 2
- Stan Mantooth, Area 3
- Bernardo M. Perez, Area 4
- Gabriela Torres, Area 5
- Azure Heirshberg, Student Trustee
- Dr. Rick MacLennan, Chancellor
- Dr. Cynthia Herrera, Vice Chancellor of Institutional Effectiveness
- Dr. David El Fattal, Vice Chancellor of Business and Administrative Services
- Ms. Laura L. Barroso, Vice Chancellor of Human Resources
- Mr. Dan Watkins, Associate Vice Chancellor of Information Technology
- Ms. Holly Nolan Chavez, Executive Director of the South Coast Regional Consortium
- Mr. Shawn Bochat, Director of Software Applications and Development
- Ms. Patti Blair, Director of Public Affairs and Marketing
- Ms. Andrea Barrera Ingley, Director of Employment Services and Personnel Commission
- Ms. Gloria Banuelos, Director of Employee Relations and Human Resources Operations
- Ms. Emily Day, Director of Fiscal Services
- Vacant, Director of General Services
- Brenda Acomb Forbes, Interim Program Director II - Economic Workforce Development
- Mr. James Zavas, Budget Director
- Michael Pallotto, Interim Chief of Police
The Ventura County Community College District will become the leader in the development of high quality, innovative educational programs and services. Keeping in mind that students come first, we will model best practice in instructional and service delivery, student access, community involvement, and accountability.
Ventura County Community College District provides students, in its diverse community, with access to comprehensive quality educational opportunities that support student learning and student success.
- We base our actions on what will best serve students and the community.
- We maintain high standards in our constant pursuit of excellence.
- We recognize and celebrate creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- We demonstrate integrity and honesty in action and word.
- We communicate openly and respectfully to students, colleagues and members of the public.
- We hire and retain personnel who reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- We promote inclusiveness, and openness to differing viewpoints.
- We use data, research and open discussion to drive our plans and decisions.
- We demonstrate responsible stewardship for our human, financial, physical and environmental resources.
- We seek and maintain long-term partnerships with the communities we serve.