Oxnard College Student Health Center is here to support students’ success in college by promoting physical, emotional, social, and psychological wellness. We provide comprehensive wellness services to support your academic journey. These services include medical, nursing, and mental health (individual and group) appointments. All services are confidential.
Free Health Services
- Mental health counseling: mental health counselors are available for in-person, Zoom, or phone visits.
- Illness visits/nurse practitioner and doctor consults
- Health Screening: diabetes, blood pressure, vision
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Accidents and emergencies on campus
- Over the counter medications
- We are Family Pact providers.
Services Requiring an Additional Fee
- Program physicals: EMT, dental hygiene, dental assisting, child care.
- TB Tests
- Laboratory tests such as blood tests for health screening and blood tests required for programs.
The schedule for professional care varies each semester. Please refer to the Student Health Center web page at www.oxnardcollege.edu or call (805) 678-5832 for hours of operation.
Any injuries or accidents on campus or at college sanctioned events must be reported to the student health center to be covered by student accident insurance.