Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Express themselves creatively through application of the theatrical skills of directing through collaboration.
- Utilize time-management and feedback skills to new and varied situations to mount a small scale production.
- Recognize a problem, and devise and implement a plan of action to guide rehearsals.
- Collaborate as an effective member of a team to direct the work of others.
- Apply learned knowledge and skills to new and varied situations in the rehearsal and casting process.
- Synthesize feedback to improve the quality of a production.