Admissions & Records Office
The Admissions & Records Office performs a variety of functions and services that facilitate student access to the college from preadmission through the achievement of their educational goals. Admission functions include:
- preadmission guidance
- residency determination and reclassification
- registration and program adjustments
Records functions include processing grades, transcripts, applications for degrees, certificates and transfer certification, enrollment verifications and determination of eligibility for veterans benefits and Intercollegiate Athletics.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Receive accurate and timely information regarding their academic records.
- Access to enrollment opportunity by meeting the Admissions policy requirements of VCCCD, receiving acceptance emails with CA Residency status and next steps to address it if applicable.
- Enjoy a smooth onboarding experience with support from Admissions & Records in the office, on the phone, or via email.